We offer dentistry for people who not only want healthy teeth and gums, but great beautiful smiles. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. A beautiful smile creates a youthful look and leaves a lasting impression.
- Invisalign - Irina Tolmach, D.M.D. is a certified Invisalign provider. She can straighten your teeth with invisible aligners in 6-9 months. If you are looking for Clear braces in Brookline, check the office of Dr. Irina Tolmach to learn more valuable information about clear braces vs. metalic braces
- Teeth whitening (Home and in-office Zoom bleaching) - Wonder if it’s possible to make your teeth shine white? If you want to improve your smile, contact Dr. Irina Tolmach. She offers a variety of in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments, customized to suit your specific needs. Call our office to learn more.
- Porcelain veneers - Veneers are thin, hand-sculpted pieces of porcelain that fit over your teeth. They can eliminate gaps and spaces between teeth and can magically "straighten" crooked teeth. Your teeth will look so natural that even dentists would not notice the difference.
- Porcelain Crowns – If crowns are required, Dr. Irina Tolmach use only the latest, state-of-the-art materials. Modern crowns are molecularly bonded to your teeth and have an incredibly long lasting quality and a life-like beauty. Dr. Irina Tolmach helped hundreds of patients looking for crowns in Brookline.
- Dental Implants – A patient that lost one or more of his teeth due to an injury or disease may be a candidate for dental implants. If you lost a healthy tooth, you are probably a good candidtate of dental implants. However, this solution is not for everybody. Let Dr. Tolmach find the best dental solution for your teeth.
- Bridges and Crowns – there are many types of bridges and crowns available, and Dr. Tolmach will help you to choose the correct type that will last longer and look better.
- Composite fillings – a better alternative to metal feelings, as they tend to match your natural tooth color, non-toxic, and much strong in general.
- Root Canal Therapy (Endodontic Therapy) focuses on removing infected pulp from a tooth and replacing it with another material. This method prevents the further spread of infection and the possibility of the complete tooth lost. Dr. Tolmach has an extensive experience dealing with many complex dental procedures where root canal therapy plays a major role.
- Treating kids: Dr. Tolmach favorite part of dentistry is making the patients feel cozy and comfortable, so they can enjoy the dental experience. That’s why Dr. Tolmach has so many kids that come for preventive work and for treatments. Dental visit should be fun. Dr. Tolmach offers both, early orthodontic treatment and conventional orthodontic treatment
- Diagnostics and Prevention: Do you know that previous studies have found that the incidence of heart disease is about twice as high in people with periodontal(gum) disease? Periodontal disease may increase your risk for a variety of health concerns including weakened immune system and diabetes. Dr. Irina Tolmach has a special soft tissue managemejnt treatment program to treat and prevent periodontal problems.
Many people are under the impression that orthodontic screening only available for teenagers, because usually the teenagers wear clear braces, rather than young children or adults. However, ther earlier the correction of the bite starts the better is the treatment result.
Why A Child May Need An Orthodontic Treatment?
A bad bite or crooked teeth may and need to be treated before the child grows older. The condition will be worsen with the child’s grows, and more oral health issues may occur. An earlier intervention may prevent worsen condition.
When To Start Seeing An Orthodontist?
According to the American Association of Orthodontists , the regular screening for children should start at age of 7, or when most of the child’s primary teeth have been replaced by the adult teeth, and the jaw grew sufficiently to support them.
Even if your child is over 7 years old, it’s never too late to start orthodontic screenings. Most treatments will take place between age 9 and 14. Even an adult can benefit from the orthodontic treatment. However, the preventative measures should take place from earlier ages.
Why Is It So Much Important To Start Your Child’s Orthodontic Screening Rather Earlier?
At earlier ages, the preventive care may help to avoid orthodontic treatments in teen years.>/p>
Treatment at earlier age may be easier for your child.
Early diagnostic and quick treatment may save you money in a long run. There are many alternative to braces treatments available in early age.